Country Guitar Soloing Concepts
In this lesson, we're focusing on different concepts that will help us become better improvisers in this style. We're learning how to really use the scales, modes and arpeggios over classic country changes.
More about the lesson:
* How to use the pentatonic scales over each chord
* How to use the mixolydian mode over each chord
* How to use chromatics in your solos
* Open string lick ideas
Ready to become a better improviser? If the answer is "yes", watch "Country Guitar Soloing Concepts" today!
* 82 minute video lesson
* 11 page curriculum with detailed TABs and notation
* Great sounding backing tracks for your practice session
Let's count in! 1, 2, 3, 4...